Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /usr/www/users/elmardnvew/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/builder/functions.php on line 5621 Elmarie de Vos Incorporated | Personal injury information

Why do I need an attorney to claim from the RAF?

The Road Accident Fund (RAF) pays out millions of Rands each month to victims who have been injured on South African roads in accidents they did not cause. At the same time, the fund also provides compensation to anyone who was financially dependent on someone who...

read more

Can I get compensation if I have been in a car accident?

Every day people are injured in motor vehicle accidents on South African roads. If you are injured in an accident for which you are not to blame, or an accident for which you are only partly to blame, you can claim against the Road Accident Fund for the injuries...

read more

  Contact us

086 133 8529
071 112 2007 (WhatsApp only)

  Operating hours

Monday - Thursday
8:00am - 4:30pm
8:00am - 3:30pm